Out of stock
In each box you will find 14 sachets that each contain an upper strip (longer one) and a lower strip (shorter one).
- For best results, dry teeth before applying the strip.
- Tear along the top of the sachet to reveal the strips.
- Taking an edge, pull the soft strip off the plastic film, face the gel side to the surface of the tooth.
- Looking in a mirror, align the straight edge of the strip to the gum.
- Gently press and adjust the strip with the finger to secure onto teeth. Fold the rest of the strip behind teeth to keep in place.
- Wear MrBlanc teeth whitening strips in your mouth for 30 mins. After 30 mins remove and discard the used strip.
- Clean off any remaining gel residue by brushing your teeth or gargling.
Use twice daily. Add a pea size amount of Bamboo Charcoal Whitening polish on your toothbrush and brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes. Rinse mouth and admire your smile. For extra stain removal, leave on teeth for up to one minute before brushing. 100% safe for daily use.
NB! This polish is NOT a toothpaste. You will still need daily cleaning with regular toothpaste and use the Charcoal Whitening Polish to whiten your teeth. Low in abrasion. Regular use of the Bamboo Charcoal Whitening Polish will also help prevent tartar build up, effectively keeping your teeth whiter for longer.Learn More
Start your teeth whitening routine with the Charcoal Polish. Apply a pea sized amount to a toothbrush and brush throughly. Then finish your routine by using our NEW Pro Whitening Toothpaste to get the ultimate whitening experience. For best results, use twice daily.Learn More